Friday, July 13, 2007

Good And Bad Sites

I'm going to write About Google An Yahoo. In The 1900's Google Looks Very old, Here's the link The Old Google . Compared To Now So many Links Where Added. The Pictures Look More Custom Made. Google Has a few sites That Has Bad things About Google. An A few Good things. Google is Responsible For All The Bad Things is a site.I Found This With out Having to narrow My Search. There where 73,200,000 Search results. In Finding The Good Things About Google My Search Started With 154,000,000 Sites Then Narrowing My Search I had 1,920 sites One Is Google Good Me Use Google.
Yahoo I Believe looks Older than Google when it first Started Here is the link The Old Yahoo. Yahoo Had a problem With the Word I think this is bad, Black. Yahoo Has Some Good Causes Here's One, Yahoo An eBay teaming up to make things better For users on yahoo and eBay. In My searches on those my Results Started with 93,000,000 When i Narrowed It be Came 35,000. Many people wrote Blogs On These Sites i just wrote about.

Thank You For Reading My Blog.

No comments: